Skip to content
Japan Cider Cup
Rules, Fees & Entry Info
- Call for entries into the Japan Cider Cup 2024 tasting competition is open from October 1, 2023, until January 31, 2024.
- Maximum five entries per entrant accepted.
- Cidermaker entrants residing in Japan will receive a special care package courtesy of our event partner, Fermentis by Lesaffre (limit one per entrant).
- Ciders must be registered, their fees paid in full, and received at our collection point by January 31, 2024, to be eligible.
- Ciders will be scored across multiple rounds of judging conducted by inCiderJapan.
- Winning ciders will be announced and showcased at the Japan Cider Cup event on Saturday, April 13, 2024.
- Certificates will be issued to all entrants and prizes awarded to winning ciders.
- DOMESTIC: ¥17,500 per entry for the first two entries. ¥15,000 per entry for entries three, four, and five.
- INTERNATIONAL: ¥15,000 per entry for the first entry. ¥10,000 per entry for entries two, three, four, and five.
- Japan Cider Cup sponsor vendors and advertising sponsors receive a ¥2500 discount per entry. (If you are interested in becoming a sponsor vendor or advertising sponsor, please contact us below).
- All shipping fees are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Entry Form for the Japan Cider Cup tasting competition can be found here.
- Three bottles or cans per entry are required.
- Payment can be made with PayPal, credit card via Stripe, or bank transfer (Japan only).
- Once payment has been confirmed, entrant will be emailed details on where to ship their cider(s).
- When shipping ciders, please take extreme care to pack them carefully. Liability for any damage(s) caused during transit is assumed by the shipper.